Sunday

Catching up....

Blogger is giving me a headache and won't let me post any pictures so you have to just read for now and pictures will follow once I can get them up.

The last few weeks have been good ones, other than AJ having a fever and an ear infection. Antibiotics are wonderful but they don't help in the diaper changing (RED BUM).

We had dinner with the fam for my Dad's Birthday, and once I can get pictures up I'll be sharing his card with you...so cute! AJ would not let anyone else hand it to his Grandpa and kept wanting to sit in his lap all night long. Needless to say, Grandpa kinda liked that :)

I've been making some fun crafts this month which include...capes (for AJ and his stuffed animals), Cars match games, Handy Manny tools out of felt (so cute), and I have been crocheting hats for photoshoots and of course for AJ :) See why I'm needing Blogger to work?

Now that it is getting warmer, we are starting our afternoon drives again. Jason wants to keep a map in the car so we can check out new places. Our most recent ride was around behind Eagle Mountain through Touelle. On our way we took a side road up to a little mining camp called Opher. I had no idea this place existed and I will tell you what, it's very interesting.

That's all for now, but stay tuned for my comments about Alice In Wonderland, pictures of AJ and I sold my CRICUT!

1 comment:

Kati said...

I'm having the same problems with uploading pictures. I found that if I only try to upload 2 at a time that it will work. It sucks that I have to do it that way, but it works. Try that and see if it works for you. Sounds like everything is going good for you guys. I miss our after church drives through the mountains when we lived there. One day...