Sunday

Where have I been??

I realized it has been almost a month since I have posted anything! We've been sick in our house and it lasted for 2 weeks for all of us, it kicked my butt i will tell you. I haven't been that sick in years :(

To catch up on our April and May that I have missed...

We went with the fam to Goblin Valley which was so much fun! The weather was perfect and AJ had so much fun in the sand and climbing the Goblins with his dad and Steph. While in Price we also visited the Dino Museum and Train Museum in Helper. Those were way fun too :)

May 13th was Jason's Birthday. He had to work that night but a few days before we went to the Coheed & Cambria concert out at Salt Aire and had a blast! it's been years since we have seen them live and they were AMAZING :) We also went to see Iron Man 2 that week.

Other than being sick, we have been enjoying family time....and I've been crazy busy with photos (and knitting of course).

I've even read a few books which has been really nice :)

For Memorial Day we had a picnic lunch at Wheeler Farm and got to see lots of animals, we also went for a nice long drive up Imigration Canyon and stopped the Gateway on the way home!

That's our crazy busy life for a while. I will post pics of our adventures soon, don't have the time right now. But, we are still alive and kicking :)

1 comment:

Tyler said...

AJ is so big! Time flies...
I'm going to go private with my blog, so let me know your email address!
Danielle